We’ve been working on a new and improved version of Bad Run, a Turbo Edition.
Bad Run is an action packed auto-runner metroidvania platformer and a part of the Bad Pad franchise.
Bad Run features some of Bad Pad’s game mechanics with additional new and unique features and a more casual gameplay.
Bad Run Features:
– Campaign mode, 4 episodes with 40 levels, missions and battles.
– Endless mode, master your skills, collect coins and upgrade your character, play until you lose.
– Use your coins to upgrade your character, upgrades are required to get through the levels.
– Daily rewards and lots of achievements with coin rewards.
– Bad Pad comics, finish an episode to reveal more slides of the comics.
– Original guitar driven music by Avishay Mizrav.
– Playable on any device with a browser, internet access and decent WebGL support.
– Support all screen sizes and orientations.
– Touch controls for Mobile/Tablets and keyboard+mouse controls for PC.
Bad Run – Turbo Edition Features:
– New and improved graphics!
– New castle levels, brining more of Bad Pad into Bad Run with 3 castles to explore metroidvania style, adding more than 3 hours of gameplay.
– More types of obstacles, enemies and mechanics.
– Improved UX and UI.
– More music and sound effects.
– New intro sequence.
– Additional languages support.
– Added gamepad support.
– Bugs fixed and improvements made in campaign/endless modes.
– Improved and optimized game code.
– More features TBA.
We’ll be rolling out a free open alpha version of the game very soon.
The game will be playable on any device with a browser, internet access and decent WebGL support.
To get your link to play the alpha version please subscribe to our mail list below and we will reach out to you as soon as it’s ready.
What to expect from the alpha version?
– Will include some of the new graphics and animations.
– Will include all new gameplay content, mechanics, obstacles and enemies.
– The level design might still be a bit rough around the edges, your feedback here would help a lot.
– Will include a draft of the new intro sequence.
– Will include most of the UX and UI changes.
– Will include partial gamepad support.
– Will include bug fixes and code improvements.
– Aiming for around 30 days to beta version.