We’ve been working on a new and improved version of Bad Run, a Turbo Edition.
Bad Run is an action packed auto-runner metroidvania platformer and a part of the Bad Pad franchise.
Bad Run features some of Bad Pad’s game mechanics with additional new and unique features and a more casual gameplay.
Bad Run Features:
– Campaign mode, 4 episodes with 40 levels, missions and battles.
– Endless mode, master your skills, collect coins and upgrade your character, play until you lose.
– Use your coins to upgrade your character, upgrades are required to get through the levels.
– Daily rewards and lots of achievements with coin rewards.
– Bad Pad comics, finish an episode to reveal more slides of the comics.
– Original guitar driven music by Avishay Mizrav.
– Playable on any device with a browser, internet access and decent WebGL support.
– Support all screen sizes and orientations.
– Touch controls for Mobile/Tablets and keyboard+mouse controls for PC.
Bad Run – Turbo Edition Features:
– New and improved graphics!
– New castle levels, brining more of Bad Pad into Bad Run with 3 castles to explore metroidvania style, adding more than 3 hours of gameplay.
– More types of obstacles, enemies and mechanics.
– Improved UX and UI.
– More music and sound effects.
– New intro sequence.
– Additional languages support.
– Added gamepad support.
– Bugs fixed and improvements made in campaign/endless modes.
– Improved and optimized game code.
– More features TBA.
We rolled out Bad Run – Turbo Edition Beta version on Google Play.