Bad Run – Turbo Edition is an action packed auto-runner metroidvania platformer and a part of the Bad Pad franchise.
The game features some of Bad Pad’s game mechanics with additional new and unique features and a more casual gameplay.
Join Square’s epic adventure and fight the infamous Evil Pen.
Run, jump, dive, fly and shot your way through, but most importantly take Evil Pen down!
It’s up to you, are you ready?
– Campaign mode, 4 episodes with 40 levels, missions and battles.
– Castle levels, bringing more of Bad Pad into Bad Run with 3 castles to explore metroidvania style, adding more than 3 hours of gameplay.
– Endless mode, master your skills, collect coins and upgrade your character, play until you lose.
– Use your coins to upgrade your character, upgrades are required to get through the levels.
– Daily rewards and lots of achievements with coin rewards.
– Bad Pad comics, finish an episode to reveal more slides of the comics.
– Comics intro cut-scene.
– Original guitar driven music by Avishay Mizrav.
– Available for mobile/tablet and PC devices.
– Support all screen sizes and orientations.
– Touch controls for Mobile/Tablets and keyboard+mouse or gamepad controls for PC.
– While the game features elements from Bad Pad, All graphics and animations will be redesigned.
We’ll be rolling out a free open alpha version of the game very soon.
The game will be playable on any device with a browser, internet access and decent WebGL support.
To get your link to play the alpha version please subscribe to our mail list below and we will reach out to you as soon as it’s ready.